Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated fairly and lawfully subject at all times to the principles and rights set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable legislation.
In accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you of the following:
- SOLOPRODUCTOS, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as Masteritem)
- Calle Periodista José Fernández Martínez, 5, 18014 (Granada)
What do we do with your data?
- Create an account" section"
The main purpose of this processing is the management of users registered on our website, as well as the sending of advertising relating to the products and services marketed by Masteritem or for the sending of advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services of other entities.
Masteritem ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, they will be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask for the data necessary for the provision of the requested service and will only use them for this purpose.
- Section 'Quick order"
The main purpose of this processing is to maintain the contractual relationship with our customers, facilitate the processing of orders, carry out statistical studies, as well as sending advertising relating to the products and services marketed by Masteritem or to send advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services of other entities.
- The 'Newsletter' section"
The e-mail provided will be processed by Masteritem for the purpose of sending the offer newsletter. This Bulletin is for information only.
- Marketing activities
Masteritem may use this data to inform about future promotions, offers and other commercial actions in cases where you are already a customer or if you are not, when you have given us your consent in the relevant section.
- Section 'Contact form"
We will collect data in order to manage the Masteritem support center and contact the E-mail customer in order to be able to handle your request.
- Information collected for web improvement
To improve our services and online shopping we are analyzing the portal of Masteritem and the correct navigation of the user. This information will be kept confidential and will only be used to improve the security and operation of our online shop and for statistical purposes.
- Updating of stock
The customer's email will be collected in order to notify you when we have stock of the sold-out product.
Legal basis for processing
For the purposes of registration, purchase and guarantee management, we will base the processing of data on the execution of the purchase contract or on the pre-contractual relationship.
For the sending of commercial information we will base the processing on your consent although if you are already a customer we can send you information about similar products always providing you with a simple and free way to unsubscribe.
The consent given here by the Data Controller to the communication of data to third parties is revocable at any time, without retroactive effect.
Your personal data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Banking institutions for card purchases.
- To the Consumer and Users Office in case of any complaints.
- Manufacturers, technical services and/or wholesalers in the case of warranties or repairs.
- Transport undertakings which may be responsible for sending the relevant orders to customers. These recipients may be located within or outside Spanish territory, depending on the product and/or service purchased.
- In the legally established cases, as is the case of the Security Forces.
- Public administrations to which we need to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
Rights of interested parties
You have the following rights:
- You can request information about stored personal data concerning you. (Access)
- You can request that your personal data be corrected. (rectification)
- You can request the deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data. (Removal and limitation)
- You may also request that your personal data be made available to you in a structured, common and machine-readable format. (Portability)
To do so, you must write to us, attaching a copy of your ID card or identification document from Carretera de Córdoba, km 432, Polígono Industrial La Vega, Naves 1-4, 18230 Atarfe (Granada), also through our form or email email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. However, we invite you to contact us to resolve any data-related issues.
Data protection officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for any matter relating to your personal data. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality of data
Users shall ensure that the personal data collected about them are true, accurate, authentic and current.
Protection of minors
We do not collect personal data from minors. It is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to ensure the privacy of the child, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorised the collection and use of the child's personal data.